Thu, Dec 14|
A Hawaiian Healing Adventure & Sacred Sites Tour | exp. the Beauty of Kauai, Relax, Renew, Retreat and Heal
Have you ever wanted to camp on the beach in Hawaii, under the stars, listening to the waves 24/7, being fed wonderful food? Here's your chance to enjoy a deeply rejuvenating GLAMPING experience with Hiking, Kayaking, Meditating, Swimming, Singing and more...
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2023, 9:30 AM HST – Dec 20, 2023, 9:30 AM HST
Kilauea, 3727 Anini Rd, Kilauea, HI 96754, USA
About the Event
This is a glamping experience bar none! (Glamor~camping) We use the highest quality tents and self-inflatable mattresses with a very skilled cook to prepare very healthy meals. There will be plenty of relaxing beach time for tanning, swimming and napping. We offer a few optional sacred site and beach tours with hiking and/or kyaking and picnic lunch. The weather plays A BIG part from day-to-day, determining which advebture to do and when is the best time to do it.
*** Each camper will receive a Lomilomi Healing Session during our stay at the Campground at Anini Beach!
Some of the adventures we will choose from are:
- Wailua River - Kayak & Hike to a Waterfall for swim and picnic
- Waimea Canyon - 5 mile Hike into a Kokee Waterfall - picnic
- Secret Beach swim, walk, picnic
- Haena - Taro Patch walk to Ke'e Beach for swim. snorkeling and picnic
- Lumahai Beach - swim and picnic
- Hanalei Bay Beach - Late afternoon to Sunset picnic and swim
- Hike to Hanakapiai Beach - 2 miles up the Kalalau Trail we can picnic at the beach and riverside
- Anaina Hou Botanical Garden Mini Golf
- Kauai's Hindu Monistary in Wailua
- LU'AU KALAMAKU - the very best Luau on Kauai, fun for the whole family! ($100 extra per person)
We are 3 days at Anini Beach Park and 3 days we are holoholo on adventures.
Each of these adventures can take a whole day to experience it fully.
- Dec 14 ~ 9 am | Arrive Campground and set up camp / 3 Healing sessions
- Dec 15 ~ Enjoy Anini Beach, Sunrise & Sunset / 3 Healing sessions
- Dec 16 ~ Adventure Day
- Dec 17 ~ Adventure Day
- Dec 18 ~ Adventure Day
- Dec 19 ~ Enjoy Anini Beach, Sunrise & Sunset, REST
- Dec 20 ~ Early Rising | Breakdown Camp
- Dec 20 ~ 10 am | Leave Campground
You will receive a LIST OF THINGS TO BRING about 2 weeks before we get together.
Let's meet up soon on Zoom and answer any questions or concerns that you might have.
Anini Beach Park, Kauai's most beautiful camping park! Plenty of sun, shade and reefs for easy swims, paddling and snorkeling.
This beach park has open outdoor showers, with enclosed sinks & toilets, and outdoor sinks for washing dishes.
This could be the Vacation of a Lifetime for those who join us for this adventure. Weather permitting, we'll enjoy the occasional campfire sing-a-longs on the beach... and, Wayne will sing songs from his wide range of several genres for your enjoyment.
TENT LODGING, and ALL MEALS AT THE CAMPGROUND are provided!
There will be a few times when we will have a Restaurant experience and eat out on the way home from a long day of play and a long drive home. These meals are NOT included in our adventure fee.
SEVEN people will be acepted into this SOLO Glamping adventure! This will keep the experience more intimate, allowing you to make deeper friends. Regenerate your whole self and celebrate life with us on this Magical Mystery Tour! This adventure may require you to be a good hiker, up to 5 miles some days to waterfalls or on mauntain trails.....
Fill out this questionaire for a zoom call, meet-n-greet with Wayne.
This deposit is non-refundable$333.00Tax: +$13.32 Hawaii
- Sale ends: Dec 14, 9:05 AM HST
Hawaiian Healing Adventure$999.00Tax: +$39.96 Hawaii